- In a recent interview, Naomi revealed that she is eager to invest in the crypto space considering all the hype around the platform. She said, “The continuous stream of conversations around Dogecoin, especially on her Twitter feed, stoked her interest even before her agent approached her with the idea to invest.”
- The 23-year-old has a keen interest in business and investment owing to which she recently invested in salad chain Sweetgreen and the North Carolina Courage—a women’s professional soccer team. She also revealed her non-fungible token (NFT) last week.
- Additionally, Osaka joined the advisory board of Tom Brady’s NFT Platform – Autograph, where she released her second collection of non-fungible tokens.
- Soccer has also shown interest in NFT. The Paris Saint-Germain soccer team launched PSG fan tokens, which took off after legendary player Lionel Messi joined the club.
- Dogecoin that started as a joke has grabbed the attention of others as well. Elon Musk praised dogecoin as an alternative to slow Bitcoin and Ethereum transactions.