2021 may be seen as the year of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). With influencers all over the world beginning to tap into the revolutionary power of creating unique, noninterchangeable digital assets, Fanadise has positioned itself to be at the center of this worldwide movement. Fanadise has been on a mission to take NFTs to even greater heights as the world’s first influencer utility NFT platform.
With Fanadise’s premium exclusive content subscription features, you can grow and monetize your fanbase without the need to answer to big corporations. Having already worked with famous influencers from around the world, Fanadise continues to decentralize social media and put power back into the hands of individual creators!
Included among these creators and influencers are the following:
- Neffati Brothers, Tiktokers with 17 million followers
- Zusje, singer with 4 million followers
- Doda, singer with 2 million followers
Stuart Burton is a co-Founder of Fanadise with 10 million followers. With one of their co-Founders as an influencer, it is no wonder that Fanadise has already created a successful NFT platform for influencers.
What also makes the Fanadise (FAN) token alluring is the excellent tokenomics of the platform that revolves around a token burning mechanism. Fans can imagine that the token will become harder to acquire as time goes on. There will be less supply to work with, possibly making the value of a single FAN token higher because of the increasing scarcity of supply.
Having launched in the beginning of August, Fanadise will now present a way for fans to become a part of the Fanadise movement. Every week, Fanadise will have a staking and burning event with one of the influencers partnered with their platform. Staking has multiple benefits, like subscription levels that are only accessible with FAN tokens, a higher chance to draw an NFT, earning fan rewards and NFTs and more.
These events will also have you participate in a fun activity to generate points that will determine how many tokens will be burned. So far, these activities consist of things such as liking, sharing and retweeting posts.
Afterwards, a draw will be done, results ranging from 0-1million tokens burned as a result. There will be a 60% chance that it will be a number up to 0–200k, 30% (200k-500k), 10% (500k-1m). Anyone who bought 500 $FAN and can prove it will get 10000 and 25000 $FAN for free!
These events will take place every Tuesday and Friday.
There are few tokens, if any, that allow for this level of community engagement. This opportunity to be a part of a movement in the next generation of NFTs and social media influence, as well as being a part of a fun community and unique token burning mechanism, may prove to be a historic point in the history of NFTs.
It is no secret that 2021 has been the year that NFTs have begun to command a global presence. More and more people all over the world are beginning to understand what unique digital assets mean for the future of sports, art, music, social media and beyond. These factors, along with the fact that the value of crypto continues to be worth trillions of dollars in market capitalization, have made it easy to imagine a world in which decentralization becomes a part of everyday life.
For this to happen, platforms that combine influencers with the growing strength of NFTs are necessary for future content creators to be in full control of their content and sway the destiny of their influence.
Want to submit your press release? We will help you spread the word about your project, company, or service. Baffic covers daily news on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Our clients appreciate our value/pricing ratio. Click here to get in touch with us.